Saturday, November 30, 2013

Trying to get my girlfriend a lens for her camera for a Xmas present! Help?

16 megapixel camera nikon
 on Nikon Coolpix L820 (Black) 16-megapixel digital camera with 30X ...
16 megapixel camera nikon image



mikethecab


I would like to get her a lens, or flash for Xmas, but I don't know anything about cameras at all. My GF has a Nikon - D5100 16.2-Megapixel DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens, and I am trying to get her a new lens, that is around the 200-300 price range. I don't know what to look for in a lens, but at least for her camera to be able to zoom 25-50 ft, rather than the lens she has on it now. Either that, or a Flash that is attachable that would be used to light up dark rooms, or night. Can someone shoot me links, or something to help me get a view of something?


Answer
In your price range the 55-200 mm VR will be a good one. With it she will be able to shoot sports, action and some wildlife.

A good used Nikon flash like the Nikon SB600 will cost just over $200, but unless she shoots a lot of events, the lens will be more useful

Here is a list of all the lenses available for the D5100. Just look at the AF-S lenses so she can shoot using auto-focus

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Camera-Lenses/All-Lenses/index.page

Is a Kindle Fire or a Nikon camera better to own?




Jeanie


I am debating between a Kindle Fire or a Nikon COOLPIX 16 Megapixels 6x Opt zoom with a 2.7 LCD screen. Both the Kindle Fire and the Nikon camera are really great, but I don't know which electronic would be better to have. This may be a dumb question but I would like to know!


Answer
I prefer that you go for the kindle fire since it has more features, the bigger screen and you can enjoy a lot of things like:

- You can watch movies
- Tv shows
- Internet browsing
- Book reading
- Magazines
- Over 18K Apps
- Facebook, twitter, youtube etc.

While the coolpix would only allow you to get the videos and pictures which is totally based on your preference. If you like it than get it!

Here I found a good review on kindle fire:

http://budurl.com/KindleFireReviewed




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get my girlfriend a lens for her camera for a Xmas present! Help?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment