Sunday, November 24, 2013

How much do I need to spend on a good DSLR camera?

dslr camera 400
 on Camera Bag DSLR: Camera Canon Camcorder Legria Hf21 Ikiauctions Demo
dslr camera 400 image



Yea


I'm really into photography, and want a DSLR camera. I'm partial to Nikons, I work on the D-90 a lot. I'm ideally wanting to spend not over 400$ but I want a good quality one that will last me a good while, so I'm flexible.


Answer
You need $79.95 more to get the D3000, Nikon's cheapest at the moment. If you want cheaper, there's the Sony a290 that goes for $429.95. Both are good enough if you know exactly what you're doing.

what is the best dslr camera and lens for an amateur photographer?




couthiewoo


I am seriously thinking about investing in a new DSLR camera. The problem is...there are just so many out there. I've been reading review after review, but I can't seem to find a standout.

My question is this: what is the best DSLR camera out there for ametuers? Keeping in mind, I am a beginner and will need to learn how to use the bad boy, but I don't want that to handicap my camera choice.

Any thoughts?



Answer
I personally prefer Nikon (strictly for DSLRs).

The Nikon D40 is a great camera, and I would recommend that if you get a Nikon, put the money you save by getting the D40 towards getting extra lenses or maybe a Nikon Speedlight like the SB-400.

The Nikon D40 is a great camera, try it out at a store, and see if you like it. It is also the least expensive of the Nikons, but about the same in terms of what it offers.

Last of all, try http://cnet.com - they have great reviews on every camera imaginable. http://dpreview.com is another great site for that. Check them both out!

You can get the D40 with an excellent kit lens from Amazon for about $450.00

Any other questions, feel free to send me a message.

zlh.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do I need to spend on a good DSLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment