Thursday, November 28, 2013

How do people get perfect skin on Instagram?

megapixel camera iphone 4s
 on ... new Supplier of 8MP Camera Module for iPhone 5 - Yummy Hits
megapixel camera iphone 4s image



Kourtney


I have really good skin and my makeup looks good but when I take pictures (with the front facing camera, normal camera, and with/ without flash) my skin looks a little fuzzy. Like Kylie Jenner or Mythix have smooth even skin, even in close ups. Do they photoshop them and then put them back on instagram? I also have an iPhone 4S with 8 megapixel camera. Thanks!


Answer
Try standing in front of a window! They natural light makes your skin look flawless and your eyes pop! :) As far as famous people they probably have really good foundations and if it looks like a proffessionaly taken photo then they probably did repost it on instagram

How many photos can my iphone hold?




Eric


I have a 16g iphone 4s with an 8 megapixel camera. How many pictures can i store on it and also is there any way i can transfer those pictures to my computer without icloud or hooking my iphone up to my itunes account with the usb cord because it starts syncing everything when i connect it to the computer


Answer
You shouldn`t have any problems in holding around 15500 pictures on your 16gb iphone 4S..."


That depends on the size of each one of the pictures you`d like to hold on your iPhone 4S device. Picture size depends on picture quality and picture resolution. I usually take an average size of one megabyte for pictures but do keep in mind that sizes vary so my final answer will not be an exact one. Anyway, you shouldn`t have any problems in holding around 15500 pictures on your 16gb iPhone4S. /Caramel

32gb is hell lot of space. A 32 gb ipad can actually store user data only in 31gb of space because around approx 1 gb is taken up by the operating system. However, with 31gb you can store up to 40 movies of 2 hour length each, or up to 12000 photos or 7000 audio songs or loads of applications.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do people get perfect skin on Instagram?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment