Thursday, March 20, 2014

My First DSLR Camera?




Pretty


I want to get into photography & I'm thinking about getting the Canon T3 as my first DSLR am i making a good choice?. Is this a good camera for some one who want get into photography


Answer
It is an entry-level dSLR meaning it has been crippled in one way or another to cut cost down to make it affordable enough to tease newbies (who don't know what they're getting into), poor pros (who don't have the budget to get a better camera), and photography students (who don't want to spend a lot just in case they discover they don't have it to become the next top photographer on earth).

http://keerok-photography.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-time-dslr-buyers-biggest-mistakes.html

What type of dslr camera should I buy, Its my first?




David Home


Preferably a Canon.
And pretty cheap.



Answer
All dSLR's are good, even the non-Canon ones. They are all basically the same anyway. The cheapest starts at around $500. Make sure you get one that comes with a lens.

http://keerok-photography.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-time-dslr-buyers-biggest-mistakes.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My First DSLR Camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment