Monday, March 17, 2014

whats the best digital camera I can get in the UK for around £100?




Ash


I'm looking for a digital camera and I want one preferably over 8 mega pixels, I don't know all that much about them so I don't want to get ripped off, I'm looking at paying around £100 give or take...
It would be good if it could take a load of pictures straight after the other as well



Answer
Samsung S85.

8.2 Megapixels, 5x optical zoom, great manual controls, yet still has simplicity. It is compact and attractive, good on batteries and you can do a load of pictures right after the other. You can set it just so it continuously shoots while you hold down the shutter. It has good macro, 640x480 video recording, in-camera editing and so much more. It was $180 for me in Australia, which converted to pounds is rougly 80 pounds.

Read the review here:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2007/10/16/Samsung-S85/p1

Have a look at it here:
http://www.samsungcamera.com/product/pro_view.asp?prol_uid=3812&cat_uid=11

Nothing can really compare to it for value in that price range. I was looking for many weeks before deciding on this camera, and couldn't be happier with the product for the money I spent.

Cheap Manual Focus HD Camera/Camcorder?




Oliur


Ok well I'm looking for a cheap HD camera/camcorder. I really need it to have Manual focus too so that when I'm recording I can focus on things I really want.

I was looking at this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujifilm-FinePix-S6500-Digital-Camera/dp/B000IHYS2Q/ref=sr_1_105?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1288140736&sr=1-105

But I'm not sure.

It doesn't have to be brand new either, can be used or refurbished. Just want it to be cheap, say around under £150.

Please any answers will be helpful!



Answer
I would consider Fujifilm FinePix S2500 Digital Camera (12MP, 18x Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
12 Megapixel camera with 3 inch LCD,18 x optical zoom and 28mm wide angle lens
Dual Image Stabilisation with up to ISO 6400
High Definition Image capture at 16:9 and Video capture with sound at 720p with HDMI port
Multi modes including Target Auto Focus, Instant Zoom, Panorama Mode, continuous shooting, manual photographic controls
Intelligent Face Detection, Red-eye removal, Micro thumbnail, Multi-frame playback

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujifilm-FinePix-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B00342UTPW/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1288155882&sr=1-2&tag=nktf-21




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the best digital camera I can get in the UK for around £100?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment