Monday, March 17, 2014

which camera is the best to use?

Q. i was looking for something high in quality and low in quantity,
i think im going to purchase the canon eos 500D with18-55mm lens, anyone ever used this or has any experience, how good is it?? any faults or negatives?

or would you recommend any other professional camera, my limit on money is about 800 so i cant afford really pro cameras.

also this is just for hobby purposes.

thankssss
ive asked a few friends about nikon eg the D3000, n she said that the photos turn out darker and not "real"
dunno if its true or not?


Answer
Nikon D5000 is my first DSLR camera, enjoying it from the day I bought it in February 2010! you will instantly feel the difference in the photo quality from a point and shoot camera (actually there is no comparison). I researched a lot before buying D5000. I came down to D90 or D5000..with a cost analysis I ended up buying D5000..I'm glad I did. I wouldn't complain about D90 or any Nikon DSLRs for that reason.
I saved about 500$ in D5000 over D90. I'm now planning to buy a prime lens with that money.
I have no complaints about the camera so far.. very user friendly when you spend some time with it.. with little more time, you will start to love your photos and the photography!! video is good, I do not bother about it (truth is haven't effectively use the video yet..would rather go with my Canon HF200).

Yes, you need bit more investment along with DSLR & standard kit lens(es).
An extra battery is a must (you shouldn't take a chance to miss a great shot because of out of charge battery)..however, the battery life is good and as specified,
An extra memory card (or high capacity memory card) would become handy with an extra battery.
An external flash, wouldn't say a must, but great to have one. Built-in-flash works good, but you will know the difference in the indoor photography (sometime outdoor) with an external flash..say SB-600 or so. Don't forget the diffuser when you buy the flash, does a great job for a price of $7.
A carrying bag..try to find one with extra lens compartment (s)..nice to have two extra lens compartments.
Other lens cleaning items.. a cleaning pen with brush should suffice as a minimum. An air blower is a great addition to your cleaning kit.

A prime lens is in my soon to buy list, probably going to buy a 50mm 1.4G AF-S..bit pricey, but seems to do a great job. This or any other prime lens will be a good addition when you learn bit more in DSLR photography. Kit lenses are good, but a prime lens will be great for portrait, indoor, and other day to day uses. I bought my D5000 with two kit lenses (18-52mm & 52-200mm). Now, if I were to buy DSLR, I would go with a prime lens and a telescope lens, say 52-200mm or so. Simply I would have skipped the short range kit lens saving some money. If it's a great package deal.. don't worry about it. No lens will be a waste in DSLR photography, especially Nikon lenses.

I would really recommend D5000 to my friend, especially comparing other bit costly-end Nikon cameras. First determine how much you are ready to spent, then list the items (I would include an extra battery, memory card, external flash, cleaning kit..and may be a prime lens)..if you still have money left then move to D90, then D7000 (I hear good things about this new one).. Please note that if you got enough to pay at a later stage (in few years or so) and/or you have become very good in photography, you just need to upgrade your camera body..D90, D7000, D300 or even D3x! Nikon lenses are good with all Nikon DSLRs.
Even then D5000 will be your day to day go camera!
In summary, D5000 does everything an amateur photographer could do.. sometimes even to the pro level..trust me.

Looking for a good DSLR camera?




Daniel Cha


⢠Looking for a good DSLR camera.
⢠I would like a Up-2-Date Camera (within last year or so..no 2010 or lower)
⢠I would like it to have good resolution.
⢠I would like it to have good megapixels for my budget.
⢠Budget: $300 - $550



Answer
Any DSLR is a good camera. But it will be only as good as you allow it to be, you have to learn how to use it.

Not all manufacturers update for no reason (like Canon), some Canon updates are actually downgrades. Pentax only update their cameras when they have something worthwhile to upgrade to which is why their K5 hasn't been updated for two years, and it's still the best camera with an APS sized sensor.

Mp IS resolution

Lots of Mp can downgrade an image and be noisier and have lower dynamic range. Pixel density matters more, Mp count is a headline figure especially for those people who don't understand cameras.

You might find someone who wants to sell their Pentax K5 within that price range, if you can find anybody who wants to part with it that is (unlikely).

Chris




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which camera is the best to use?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment