Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Megapixels???? on cell phones??




docpepper3


wat are they? wat is the best megapixel??? is 2 mega pixels good or is 1.5 better?? bigger megapixels better? or little?


Answer
in the phone display it's been broken to idnetical pieces. which is called a pixel. the higher the amount of pixles higher the quality of the display. just like TV screen. so when a picture is taken from a higher pixel camera the picture quality is much higher. so obviously 2.0 is better than 1.5. but there's sony ericsson phone came with 3.2 mega pixle camera which is called k800i

what's a cell phone with a good camera?




FALL OUT B


so I have Verizon and my contract is up soon. I broke my camera a while ago and I can't get a new one any time soon. so I want a phone with a really good camera. I think the Kin has an 8 megapixel, but is the actual phone any good? Like the texting? Because I wouldn't be using it for social networking at all. Or is there any other good phones with high quality cameras? Thanks a lot (:


Answer
There's Sony Ericson xperia it has an 8.1 megapixel camera! So This is the only phone I know with a good camera. Hope i helped ^.^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Megapixels???? on cell phones??
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment