Monday, March 17, 2014

Looking for an Android or iPhone app that allows camera tethering?




dsuzuki63


Looking for an Android or iPhone app that allows camera tethering.
If there is an app similar to DSLR Remote Pro.

http://www.breezesys.com/DSLRRemotePro/

This way, I can completely automate my camera through my small phone, instead of my laptop. Anyone know of such a an app?



Answer
hmmm, not that I have seen but that would be awesome. I know of some really great iphone/android app developers though that could probably create that if you don't find one. My brother used them a few months back and was really happy with his results. Good luck

Pro HDR app for iPhone?




Bruce


Hi! Does the Pro HDR app allow you to chose 2 photos from your library and merge them, or do you have to use the in app camera? thanks!
Thanks for your answer Rain Man, but I don't have a pc. iPad only! Thanks.



Answer
I recommend using a computer HDR program like Photomatix. It merges better and will allow you to process them 10x better than an iPhone app. Thats just me though. You can always sync your photos to your computer from your phone

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry. If you have an iPad 2 or the 3rd one recently came out. I guess the program is good then. I'll link you some topics about that. I have an iPad 2 as well and sometimes I take photos with my DSLR Nikon and I purchased from Apple a SD card transfer. What it is its basically a little slot where you can put your SD/memory card inside the slot that goes where you charger your iPad. You know on the bottom of the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch etc. It will sync your camera photos onto iPhoto on your iPad. You can use any camera too! I recommend using a camera instead of iPad camera, then you upload to your iPhoto and have your HDR program do the work! :) Here's some links

HDR programs for apple - http://theappwhisperer.com/2011/04/05/top-10-hdr-iphone-photography-apps/

iPad SD transfer slot - http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC531ZM/A




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for an Android or iPhone app that allows camera tethering?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment