Friday, October 18, 2013

I have a 18-200mm SLR digital camera Nikon Lens. What teleconverter would work best for this?

slr camera nikon
 on Nikon D80 DSLR Camera w/Nikon 18-55mm F/3.5-4.5G AF-S DXS Lens ...
slr camera nikon image



Cincy G


I have a 18-200mm SLR digital camera Nikon Lens.
I am looking for something that will let me zoom in a lot closer. Is there some sort of teleconverter I could get to attach to it? Or would I have to save up for a 400mm or 600mm lens?



Answer
You can get a 2X teleconverter which will essentially double your focal length to 400mm. In my opinion the autofocus slows down some but it isn't that bad. At 400mm you should definitely use either a tripod or monopod to steady the camera & lens

How to make picture NOT underexposed when taking pictures indoor using slr camera loaded with iso 100 FILM ?




has


I'm new using film slr camera, its nikon n90s with sb 26 speedlight.
But the speedlight is too big and cumbersome , so If I dont really need it, I detach it from the camera body.
Currently the camera is loaded with iso100 film. I know 100 film usually is for good light. But I want to take picture indoor also but not underexposed..is it possible? How?



Answer
There are some things you just can't change, like you need a lot of light to properly exposure ISO 100 film.

You can time your indoor picture taking to take the best advantage of the sun - when it is shining through the window and you get maximum light. You can also look at increasing the light by reflecting the light with something like a white posterboard. One of those cardboard things you put in a car's windshield - that has a shiney surface - also works.

As was mentioned, a tripod helps a lot. you can also prop the camera on a pillow and use a timer.

If you want to hand hold it and you have a slow shutter speed, brace yourself against a wall, take a deep breath, and slowly press the shutter.

And a fast lens doesn't hurt.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a 18-200mm SLR digital camera Nikon Lens. What teleconverter would work best for this?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment