Friday, October 18, 2013

How can I keep my stuff safe while walking in London?

slr camera backpack
 on Logic SLR/Computer Backpack (SKU-SLRC-4) (General Accessories - Bags ...
slr camera backpack image



Philippos


I am going to London this June with my school. I will be walking with 50 people around me, but I am just wondering how can I keep my personal belonging that I will be carying with me safe. I hate to think that I could be robbed and I don't know how I can stay safe. A backpack is not such a good idea because someone can easily open it behind you so I thought of using a fanny pack (waist pouch) to carry my money, cell phone and maybe ID card (will also be holding, hanging actually, my SLR camera on my neck) OR one of those backs that you wear and come above your head and make like a half X around your back and front. I just want to have easy access to everything and make sure I am not a target. Plus I thought that carrying a backpack would be better because i could keep a jacket in there that I don't want to carry. Tell me what you think!


Answer
Hi most of us do not carry large amounts of cash relying mostly on debt cards kept in front trousers pockets in wallets with id cards and credit cards. yes you could keep spare rain wear in a back pack but no value-able items ever so easy to steal. camera around your neck but only a small compact one not a dslr. as it attracts attention phone needs to be kept in a trouser pocket. too with loose change but not much.
so enjoy just be sensible about what you carry and where you go stay to the main thoroughfares.
never under any circumstances have pieces of paper with pin numbers about your person just keep them safe without displaying where you refer too for getting money.

Where to buy a camera backpack?




Jess


I just bought a SLR digital camera and I'm going to be traveling next month and would like to get a backpack that is specifically for cameras. Anyone have any ideas where to buy these? I would rather buy one in a store, but if anyone has good websites for them, let me know. Thanks!


Answer
Great site to buy a backpack for real cheap

http://www.cameta.com/?utm_source=yahooanswers&utm_medium=pv&utm_content=jf&utm_campaign=backpack




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I keep my stuff safe while walking in London?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment