Thursday, October 17, 2013

can i bring my dslr camera in my purse?

dslr camera purse
 on Rock Glacier DSLR Camera Bag Now Fits SLR Body with Up to a 4.5-Inch ...
dslr camera purse image



lola


I was wondering if i could take my dslr camera in my purse? would they make me take it out and put it on the bin? if so, would the x-ray damaged it in anyway?


Answer
Taken mine many times without any problems.
They check computers (netbook and tablet) but not cameras.

What sort of bag should i take to prom, (i want to fit my dslr camera in it) ?




Robson


I really want to take my dslr camera to prom, other people i know will be taking them.
I didnt know whether to hold it separatley and take a clutch bag OR buy a bag big enough to fit it in
any ideas ? ?



Answer
i doubt you'll be able to fit that in a clutch and i wouldn't take like a purse either
you guys should just take pictures before prom (at like a park or something) and take a digital camera if anything




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i bring my dslr camera in my purse?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment