Thursday, August 29, 2013

what are the best DSLR photography books for a beginner aiming for night scape photography?

canon dslr camera 60d
 on 60d dslr page 2 canon 60d dslr page 3 canon 60d dslr page 4 canon 60d ...
canon dslr camera 60d image



confused


I am a beginner and just got my canon 60D camera. I am interested in nightscapes and would love to do some reading on basic photography.


Answer
I'm not sure but I've studied photography for two years and have a national diploma and pretty much know all the night techniques. Your welcome to inbox me on my Facebook for cool techniques :)

http://m.facebook.com/alisha.payer?id=710098536&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Falisha.payer&_rdr

What camera should I buy my brother for making movies?




fonzii


My budget at the moment is about 2-3k, and I have NO idea about any cameras. I've been hearing a lot about dSLR cameras, but I have no idea how long they can film for. I also have no idea about HD cams or anything either.

My brother is crazy about picture quality. I would like to get him something he can continue to use and not have to replace. Again, my budget is about $2000-3000. Are there any possible cams I should look into? Thanks everyone.



Answer
Within your budget the maximum clip length is 12mins, which is 4GB, so for 8GB cards 16Gb cards you can double, quadruple etc.

Canon DSLRs are the best for video. The 600D, 60D are probably the best of the current bunch, articulating screens, mic level control. Should leave some budget for a couple of nice lenses, say a 50mm prime f1.4 and a Sigma 17-50 f2.8 zoom?

If your brother is serious then have a chat with him, it's a lot of money to spend if he has his dream camera in mind and you buy the wrong thing.

A lot of folk will tell you the 5Dmk2 is the one to go for, I refute this, the shutter rolls and it ties you to very expensive full frame lenses. It's good, but it leaves you no budget for lenses, and things have moved on.

I have a 550D and a 7D. If I was buying for video today I'd buy either a 600D or a 60D.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the best DSLR photography books for a beginner aiming for night scape photography?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment