Monday, August 26, 2013

How much can I sell a Nikon D3000 for?

dslr camera nikon d3000
 on Nikon DSLR D3100 Price
dslr camera nikon d3000 image
Q. I have a Nikon D3000 DSLR camera that I just bought a few months ago. Sadly my parents decided to gift me a much newer model of a Nikon DSLR. So I am looking to sell this one, to buy a camcorder or any such, for novice filmmaking. I just need estimates on prices, I bought it for 850$. It only has one lens 18mm-30mm with a carrying case and it has only been used once or twice.


Answer
It's an old model so even if its new, its value isn't that high. Be lucky if you get more than $425 from it. I'm pretty sure you can sell it fast for $250 but no one will buy it for more than $600.

What kind of lenses can you get for a Nikon D3000?




amii :)


I bought a Nikon D3000 about...3 or 4 months ago. And I really like it.
But I want some lenses to go with it. I'm new to the whole DSLR camera and stuff.
All of my others are just a little point and shoot.
I don't know if you can use any type of lenses? Or if you have to have a specific kind that will fit your camera?



Answer
All Nikon AF-S lenses will be compatible with your camera. you can consider a zoom lens like 55-250mm or a Nikon 60mm for macro shooting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much can I sell a Nikon D3000 for?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment