Saturday, May 24, 2014

What is a good camera for YouTube?




ihartchick


I am going to be making dance covers on YT and I don't know what camera would be the best. One that is under a $100, but will have decent quality.
Thanks for your help!



Answer
Lol megapixels or for pictures video quality goes by (second number in resolution)p (or I if it's a really old camer ((I)nrerlaced scan as opposed to (p)rogressive scan) anywaaaay I suggest you go with the kodak playsport zx3 (older but pretty much equal version) they go for around $120 can and re waterproof up to 10ft/3.5 meters and can film in 1080p/30fps (frames per second) or 720p/60fps (which is good for slow mo to and is the maximum framerate for most progressive scan tvs) also very good camera, comes with software for YouTube direct upload

I want a digital camera for Christmas... Whats the best one to get for under $100? Read for a few more details?




Feelin' Lu


I want to take some nice pics and make some YouTube videos...
maybe a 2.5-3 in LCD screen?



Answer
I would consider Nikon Coolpix L22 12.1MP Digital Camera
* 12.0 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
* 3.6x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens (37mm to 134mm); bright 3.0-inch LCD
* Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector;
* capture 640 x 480 movies with sound at 30fps
* 3-way VR Image Stabilization System
* EXPEED Image Processing; Smart Portrait System




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good camera for YouTube?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment