Wednesday, May 21, 2014

should I get the 7.2 or 8.1 megapixel camera?




whokid


Im trying to make up my mind between a 7.2 casio digital camera ($149.00) vs a 8.1 casio digital camera($219.00) both are the same style, and only difference is the megapixels. My wife will be taking pictures and making maybe printouts of about 8 or 10 inches wide max, what do you recommend?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=189815#CustomerRatings

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Casio-Exilim-EX-S880-8-1-Megapixel-Digital-Camera-Black-EX-S880/sem/rpsm/oid/189814/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do



Answer
It will not matter. Pixel count is only half the equation. The other half is the size of the sensor.

You will see no difference in images from either one .. even when printed to 11x14 inches

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=casio_exz77%2Ccasio_exs880&show=all

You will see that the Z77 actually has a more powerful flash.

My vote goes for that one

Does anyone have a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel Digital Camera?




Missy A


Im asking because i have one and it has video recording on it but i cant figure out how to take it from the camera to a disk. Or if it even does that, i dont understand the instructions too well, (not electronically inclined) I have something very important to record Dec.9 and would like to be able to put it on a disk so the family can watch it at a later date. Can anyone help me?


Answer
I have that camera too. Put the camera in video mode and record it, then save it to your computer using the link cable. It should come out as a wmv file or something that the computer can play using Windows Media Player. The Windows Media Player can burn this to a disk for you. Just make sure its a DVD, not a CD. Good luck! If you need any further help, email me from my profile, I'll be glad to help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: should I get the 7.2 or 8.1 megapixel camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment