Monday, May 19, 2014

Can someone name me some phones with very good mp3, high megapixel camera, and great design?




Joe Campbe





Answer
I like my cingular sync. High Mega-pixel being 2.0, but it is worlds above most others that are only 1.3. Almost twice as clear and you can hold a lot of pictures or songs if you buy memory. I don't really use the MP3 player, but it did come in handy once when we were playing pool and the jukebox wasn't working.
I recommend it. I am very happy with it.
By the way, I've played with chocolates and I don't find them as user friendly. the LG 500 seemed alright to me, but the sync just seemed better to me.

If you already have a smartphone, will you still buy digital camera and digital camcorder?




religion t


Your smartphone support high megapixel photographing and high quality video recording
1) since you already have a smart phone, you won't buy another digital camera and digital camcorder
2) even though you have a smart phone, you still want a digital camera for better picture quality, but not digital camcorder(since digital camera can do video recording too)
3) you want all of them, each for different usage, smartphone, digital camera, digital camcorder



Answer
In the first place phone cameras (if you can call them that) are well known world wide as junk.

Many dslr cameras today, I'm thinking of the Canon Rebel line, do a very nice job with video recording.
I use my Canon to do video all the time.

I say that about phone cameras because they have a sensor that's smaller, much smaller, than a woman's pinky nail - lack of size means lack of quality.

dslr cameras have a sensor many, many times larger - bigger means better technical quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone name me some phones with very good mp3, high megapixel camera, and great design?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment