Friday, May 23, 2014

5 megapixel camera for phone or digital camera?







I am looking to get a good quality camera, since my 1.3 mp phone camera isnt cutting it anymore. So i saw a phone that has 5mp. How much better quality is this? I also could use a new phone so is it worth it to knock out 2 birds with one stone with this one? What other factors should i look for when buying a digital camera. I only want to spend $50 or so if i buy a digital camera by it self. The phone though is $100. Theres 2 available with the 5 mp camera. One is HTC Hero⢠with Google⢠and the other Samsung Instinct® HD (both with sprint) Im only going to be using the camera for pictures to put on the internet like facebook and for maybe my desktop or something. How good is 5 mp for recording video compared to 1.3mp? Thank you


Answer
My cell phone records 5 mega-pixel images and even though I own several digital cameras and several camcorders, I always have my cell phone with me. I find myself taking pictures with it all the time. Obviously there are few if any manual settings and the camera is very limited that way, but it still takes decent images. If you have been using your camera on your current cell phone, then you know how often you use it. But with 5 MP, you'll use it more often and be very pleased with FB uploads, etc.

New ipod Touch, 3.5 Megapixel camera?




~*iblo


Well i was planning on purchasing a Ipod Touch this summer, but i heard that in september, they will release a new one, that is 2X as fast and has a camera. The Camera is said to have" at least 3.2 megapixels for photographs/1280Ã720 (720P HD) video resolution." MY parents said that if i buy the touch now, and save up money, i can get a good camera in december.
music is more important to me than taking pictures, although it would be nice to have a camera attatched. The new touch should be about 350 dollars. If i bought the touch now, i'd probably buy the 8gb($229) or maybe the 16GB( $300). Is it worth waiting even if the camera isn't that goood?
Thanks:)
Basic question: Is it worth waiting for just a 3.5 megapixel camera?



Answer
No that's not worth waiting for, 3.x mp is crappy quality, They just released the new iphone and that has only a 3.0 mp camera, better than the 2.0mp but still $h*t quality. Any thing less then say 6mp minimum is not worth it to me, plus what about the zoom capabilities...optical zoom(true zoom) is best but if it's only the standard 3x or 4x zoom...big whoop!
It will likely have more GB but your going to $$$$pay a lot more for that for sure! It may have a compass.....so what as far as I know, that's not a big deal for me either.
The prices will rise too.
So if I were you, I would get it now and get yourself a camera for Christmas for less than 1/2 the price and 3 times the photo quality of the Sept 2009 ipod touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 5 megapixel camera for phone or digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment