Friday, May 23, 2014

Canon Eos Rebel XS? ((Good Camera?))?




jennycakez


Is it a good camera? I want a DSLR and it's between that or Canon Eos Rebel T3i, or T3. I just want it to be affordable, and worth it. I want it mainly for photography, but if it has good video thats a plus!


Answer
Canon EOS Rebel XS is indeed a good camera. but it does not shoot videos.

Canon EOS Rebel XS Video Review
http://www.minimalio.com/canon-eos-rebel-xs/

DSLR Camera: Nikon D3000 or Canon Rebel XS?




Kristin


Beginner level photographer, looking for a camera that would be best for outside/landscape pictures, mostly for traveling. I think I've narrowed it down to the Nikon D3000 or the Canon Rebel XS? They are both in my $400-500 price range and seem to have similar features. I am partial to Canon as I've owned one before and they are very easy to use, but I'm open to a change. If there is another DSLR camera that is similar, I'm open to suggestions. What should i do? Looking to buy TODAY (Cyber Monday deals!)
Thanks!



Answer
Personally I use a Nikon DSLR and prefer the Nikon option. Nikons tend to be slightly better with noise reduction.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Canon Eos Rebel XS? ((Good Camera?))?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment