Saturday, March 1, 2014

SLR camera BAG help.........................?




Ephemera


I can't find any nice, leather SLR cases, they all look like packedlunches these days! Please suggest sites, shops, whatever. I'm in the UK so no strictly US sites.


Answer
Don't get a leather case. They're just impractical for an SLR. If you plan on using your SLR seriously and/or often, I would get a nylon or a canvas camera bag or backpack.

I recommend Lowepro, especially the Slingshot series. I also recommend Tamrac. I use a Tamrac backpack with side-access, and I love it; it's so convenient.

Check out both Tamrac's site and Lowepro's site, they should have no problem shipping to the UK.

Best Digital SLR Cameras?




artsy_drea


I am a student in an art school who is really debating going into hotography. Even if I dont I really love it and I want to get a Digital SLR camera. I was wondering what brands are the best, I think Nikon from what i understand but am I wrong? What should I look for in a camer/camera set in order to get the best camera? (I am looking at one of those kits with a bag and an extra lens, are those worth the money?) (price ranges for the product you are talking about would be very helpful)

I would really appereciate professional photographer but all opinions are welcome



Answer
Any of the cameras out today will give you a good picture.
If you are just starting out w/ SLR or DSLR cameras, I suggest you look at the entry level models.
Less pricey, good features and good pictures. Look at the Nikon D40, Sony Alpha 200/300/350 series, and Canon Rebel series. Hold each one.
Load it with battery, a large lens, and a flash. You will soon see which is more comfortable to you. If it ain't comfortable, you won't use it, regardless of how many extra gizmos you got with it.
Get to a camera store, and hold each one. Bear in mind how YOU will use the camera, and ask about lenses for that purpose.

Hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: SLR camera BAG help.........................?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment