Thursday, February 27, 2014

what's a good HD camera?




Kaylee


I'm looking for a good camera that takes very HD photos. That captures everything on a persons face. Like me, if I'm wearing bright eyeshadows, I would like my camera to clearly pick that up. and any type of makeup I'm wearing. Any one know a camera that can do that?


Answer
Nikon D3100 camera, of course, is targeted to those entering the DSLR world. I am myself just beginning to take the baby steps and I got a really good camera to get me started! This camera is amazing. The pictures are crisp, and I definitely love the "Guide" mode. The camera is light weight and not so big like other DSLR cameras.

how to connect a camera to telescope?




hopestorm


I have a fuji finepix s6000fd camera and a Meade 70AZ-ADR telescope. Is there a way to connect this camera to the telescope? what equipment I should buy? Sounds like there are many T-Mount and camera adapter for other camera models, but really find specifically for Fuji. Thanks


Answer
Since this camera isn't a DSLR, you can't use a T ring.

With that small a scope on an altazimuth mount the only realistic target is the Moon. Don't bother with any hardware at first: focus on the Moon, aim the camera through the eyepiece and see what you get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's a good HD camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment