Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Godddd nobody's answeringggg ( best answer + I'll answer yours)?

Q. How much does a blackberry 9900/9930 cost ?
BlackBerry launches the thinnest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Touch Screen with Liquid Graphics ,1.2 GHz processor Qualcomm 8655 Snapdragon Procesor, BlackBerry 7 OS , QWERTY Keyboard, 5 Megapixel Camera , HD Video Recording, 8 GB onboard memory and Optical Trackpad.
Paste the link of the question u would like me to answer :)


Answer
9900 cost $200.00
9930 cost $350.00
Please answer my newest qeustion!

What phone should I get?




BLAH


Currently I have the Apple Iphone 3GS and I want an upgrade. I want a blackberry but I still want an iphone. Should I still consider getting the iphone 5 if it comes out even if I have the 3gs? Would it be almost the same? I also want the new blackberry bold 9900 though. :|


Answer
For my thinking I think u SHD stick your iPhone 3GS,anyway if iPhone 5 is out I think the function is the same as iPhone 3GS.At first,I also want to take iPhone 4 but all I see is the same usage & functions so I'm currently using 8gb iPhone 3GS.IPhone is all same except their camera,mine is 3 megapixels while iPhone 4 is using 5 megapixels..
Decide carefully which phone is suitable 4 u,it's no point right the end u take both phone but u're lost which one,
Take care,,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Godddd nobody's answeringggg ( best answer + I'll answer yours)?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment