Monday, March 10, 2014

Looking for the best camera for under $350. looking for DSLR.?




chey


Preferably at a store that has layaway. Such as, Wal-mart, Kmart, Target, Sears etc... I want it to have fish-eye effect and lots of features and really good zoom. Any advice on the best one around my price range? (I dont want a Canon powershot) Oh and the more megapixels the better.


Answer
$350 would only buy you a used DSLR and even then the fish eye effect would mean another lens costing at least $300. The "lots of zoom" will cost you another $400 or so.

If you're still under the illusion that megapixels = better then I'd suggest you look for a compact or a bridge, not a DSLR. Look for something with filter threads so you can screw on a fisheye adapter.

Please help me find a BLUE camera for my child!?




It's the h


My little son is 3-years old and loves imitating daddy (me) when I get out my DSLR.

Since before Christmas, all he asks for is a BLUE camera (It's got to be blue).

All he wants to do is to be able to walk around and snap the shutter, and the flash go off!

I don't care about the pictures he takes (sadly enough)!

My hopes were to find a manual-rewind camera, that I can load a roll of film and let him shoot. When it stops working I'll manually rewind the film to the beginning so he can just start again, double, triple exposing the film (like I said I don't care about the pictures)

The only problem is, finding this blue camera. That's why I'm asking you guys. I've looked on ebay, and there are lots of cheap cameras, but the blue ones are few and far between, and I don't know enough about the camera to know if it will automatically rewind the film (exactly what I don't want)

Any ideas where I can pick one up? I don't want to spend more than $10 here



Answer
WE GOT ONE AT KMART.IT'S A 35 MM WITH A WINDING FILM DIAL.IT'S A COBRA 310 CAMERA. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for the best camera for under $350. looking for DSLR.?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment