Saturday, March 15, 2014

How do I fix my moms camera?




i


Hi my mom got a Slick DC222 12.0 megapixel camera for Christmas and she is just now opening it. She didn't have a SD card so I gave her mine. I've only used the SD card on my camera, my DSi and my little brothers DSi. Every time I turn my moms camera on, it goes to the screen where I can take a picture then it says MSDC and then it shuts off. How do I fix it? Is it supposed to do this? Is something wrong with my card? Thanks everyone(: xx


Answer
1) Go out and buy her a SDHC memory card (up to 8Gb,,no bigger)
2) Insert new card into her camera
3) Read the manual on how to format the memory card with the camera
4) Format the memory card
5) Take photos.

How many pictures can an 8gb micro sdhc memory card hold on a 12.4mp camera?




xol0vebrit


I have a Samsung DualView TL210 and I need to buy a memory card for it. I was just wondering how many photos a micro sdhc 8gb memory card can hold on a 12.4 megapixel camera.


Answer
~200 uncompressed to about ~2000 compressed




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I fix my moms camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment