Saturday, March 15, 2014

iPhone front-facing camera megapixel?




sickness02


So all of the advertisements based on the iPhone 4 informs that the REAR camera has 5 mega-pixels. However, I couldn't find the information on the front-facing camera. (Only except that it's capable of taking photos, videos, and using video-chat; obviously.)

My question is: Whats the amount of mega-pixels for the front facing iPhone 4 camera?



Answer
Not megapixel - VGA
640x480 - 300kp - 1/3 of a megapixel.

http://www.devicemag.com/2010/06/08/htc-evo-4g-vs-iphone-4-features-specs-reviewed/

Iphone 4S front camera?




R.I.P. Fre


I'm getting the iPhone 4s In a month and I use the front camera a lot so how many megapixels is the front camera? Thanks:)


Answer
0.3 megapixels




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: iPhone front-facing camera megapixel?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment