Friday, March 14, 2014

Camera for me?????




RyanRyan


Okay, I really want a nice digital camera. Here are some things I would like it to include...

1. High megapixel
2. Be able to take close up pictures (i.e. computer screen)
3. Shockproof
4. Waterproof

Waterproof is just something I would like in a camera though....

And ideas on good ones, price isn't much of a concern as I am just looking as of right now :)



Answer
Olympus makes shockproof/waterproof cameras. Heres a link so you can check them out. http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital_sw.asp

digital camera help...?




Chee


well ive been making alot of money lately and i was wanting to buy a digital camera. I want a really cute one thats not too big and has really good photo taking or whatever, and ive never bought a camera before so i was hoping you could help me. maybe send me some sites that i can go too.


Answer
You want good Optical Zoom (Not Digital) about 3x is the going rate (Some have 5X). You need at least a 5 Megapixel. The more the better on the Megapixels. I would suggest the Olympus Stylus 1030 SW 10.1-Megapixel

It is waterproof and "Shock" (Drop) proof. It is a very tough camera, high Megapixel and sexy. Dont forget the XD Card!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Camera for me?????
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment