Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Why wont my camera import my videos?

8.2 megapixel kodak camera
 on Kodak - EasyShare C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera Reviews ...
8.2 megapixel kodak camera image



mkrupanski


I have a Kodak 8.2 megapixel camera and I just took a video, went to iPhoto, tried to import, then iPhoto froze. It didn't work in iMovie either. Is there something i can download to import video from my camera for Mac?


Answer
As far as I know, kodak csptures video in mov format which is a container format, so it may contain the codec that imovie could not recognize. So you need to change the file extension to dv--most friendly to imovie according to my knowledge. Read this tutorial. Just evaluate by yourself.

http://www.kodak-video-converter.com/how-to-importedit-kodak-video-into-imovie-on-mac.html

what codec do i need to play videos from my digital camera?




TheWababal


i think thats the word i needd..lol, anyway i cant play videos i take with my digital camera, it says i might not have the right codec..

i have a 'Kodak EasyShare CD14' [on the back of the camera] and is 8.2 megapixels--if that matters I really hope someone can help!! if you can give me link to download the thingi need, thank you :)



Answer
Hi, mov is the video format that comes form kodak easyshare camera. It is container format which may contain many codec that software cannot recognize. You could try a professional converting program to change the file extention, like kodak mov to wmv, avi for windows media player, etc. Read this tutorial. Hope it could help u.

http://www.kodak-easyshare.net/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why wont my camera import my videos?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment