Friday, December 20, 2013

Is there a way to take pictures off my Motorola L6 without reducing the size or quality?

3 megapixel camera quality
 on new digital camera 2.7 screen ,16mp 4x digital zoom k09 good quality 3 ...
3 megapixel camera quality image
Q. I have the latest version of motorola phone tools but when i take pictures off of my Motorola L6 phone it reduces the size to the size of my L6 screen and it reduces the quality etc. so basically I'm wasting the 1.3 megapixel camera i have on there. PLEASE someone tell me if there is another way to do it whilst retaining all of the quality and size.

Please just serious answer!! I don't want people saying that they don't know because that is just a waste of my time.


Answer
i'm sorry.. unfortunately you cant..

What kind of zoom does a good camera have?




theann


I found a pocket camcorder/camera that has a zoom of x4. Is that good? I don't really understand that. What kind of zoom should a good camera have? I mean, on black friday it is only 20 dollars, so i'm sure that isn't the greatest, but is it even worth that much? It is a 1.3 megapixel camera. What would be a good zoom for a camera?


Answer
4x refers to how far it can zoom in. Like when you see 4x on binoculars and rifle scopes it it means they have a magnification of four times. That being said, the magnification dosen't really translate into quality. If you want good quality look for and 'optical' zoom. That means it won't loose quality when you zoom in. If you get a digital zoom, then the closer you zoom in the crappier the quality gets. Being that it's a 20 dollar pocket camcorder, it most likely had digital zoom. but for 20 dollars, you can't complain. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to take pictures off my Motorola L6 without reducing the size or quality?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment