Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I am looking for a camera/video camera but don't know what brand to buy. Any suggestions?

megapixel camera video
 on Nikon CoolPix L23 and L24 Entry-level Digital Cameras | iTech News Net
megapixel camera video image



pigpen2917


I am a truck driver that goes from NC to California and would like to find a camera/video camera to take pics or videos of the stuff I see out on the road. Problem is I have no idea what brand to buy. Money is not a problem so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for something small and atleast 10 megapixels.


Answer
I would suggest Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10MP with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD.It take good picture and also take HD video in "AVCHD Lite" format
allows longer recordings with breathtaking HD visual and audio quality
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZMCO?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001QFZMCO

How many pictures can I expect to get with a 1 Gig Memory Card with a 5 Megapixel camera?




beehave323


I just bought a PowerShot S2 IS Canon 5 Megapixel camera, I am going on a trip to Ireland next month I plan on taking many pictures. I have a 16Mb SD memory card and have ordered a 1Gig SD card and I was wondering how many pictures on average I can expect to take with the two cards and if I should invest on a new memory card as well because I do not know how available a computer will be. Thank you.


Answer
I have a 1Gig card with a 6megapixel camera and I've gotten as many as 900 on there... but it also had about 30 minutes of video and sound on there as well... you should be pretty set between the 2 cards ! Have fun on your trip !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a camera/video camera but don't know what brand to buy. Any suggestions?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment