Friday, December 20, 2013

Whats the best RLS camera under 800 dollars on the market today?

best dslr camera under 800 dollars
 on Top 3 Best HD Camcorders Under $300 Dollars - InfoBarrel
best dslr camera under 800 dollars image



surfthelig


I recently found out RLS cameras are professional camers and I've been looking for a good one ever since.By the way what exactly are RLS cameras.Thanks


Answer
I think you mean SLR cameras. SLR stands for Single Lens Reflex. What it means is that when you look through the viewfinder, you're seeing the image as it will be when taken. There's a mirror in there that flips up when you take the picture. Digital SLRs can take superior pictures to regular point and shoot cameras. The main ones in the price range that you reference are the Canon Eos Digital Rebel XTi, the Nikon D40x or Nikon D80, the Sony DSLR-a100 or a700, or Olympus E-510. www.DPreview.com is an excellent resource for learning about these kind of cameras.

What camera comes close to the D90 that is under 1200 dollars and is a nikon?




kevj316


Hello, I have a question about a camera. My girlfriend wants the Nikon D90 but it is out of my price range. (i been seeing it for around $1200) She loves the brand Nikon so what do you think is the next best camera under 1200 that is like the D90? Thanks


Answer
First of all, the D90 is an awesome camera. I just upgraded from a D40 and it was well worth the $ spent.

Having said that, hands down I probably got the best deal possible. I bought a refurbished/used model from bhphoto.com for only $679 - NOTE: this is a body only. I have plenty of Nikon lenses so I didn't need to buy a kit. And the refurbished camera was in amazing condition - seriously I look at it and honestly believe it has never been touched by another human being - it's in perfect condition. Bhphoto does not keep these in stock, basically you have to be lucky and get on their website when they have a camera ready to ship.

If you are buying the body only you can get new D90's for around $800. Again, you'll need to get a lens to actually use it but you can get a 50mm f1.8 for around $100 and it's a great lens. The next Model down on NIkon's ineup is the D60, I believe.

Canon also has great camera's - the closest competitor from Canon would be the 40D or the 50D but I'm not sure what the prices are. For some reason it seems to me that Canon lenses and camera bodies are always less expensive than their Nikon counterparts. I'm not planning to switch to Canon, but after buying lenses and comparing prices I would consider it before making an initial investment.

I don't know much about other brands of SLR camera's but I believe that Sony, Pentax and Olympus all offer decent digital SLR's for less than either Canon or Nikon. The problem is that Canon and Nikon offer by far the largest selection of lenses (especially Nikon which still uses the same f-mount - meaning that you can technically use a lens from the 60's on your new DSLR - although it may not autofocus or meter properly).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best RLS camera under 800 dollars on the market today?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment