Monday, December 16, 2013

Is a 5 megapixel camera good quality for a cell phone?

best megapixel camera
 on ... Camera on Larger Image 5 0 Megapixel Microscope Color Digital Camera
best megapixel camera image



Victoria


I want this phone and I really like it but I love taking pictures so I was just wondering if a 5 megapixel camera was good because I dont want a crappy camera that takes blurry pictures.


Answer
Ehh,depends. Tho they have the same 5mp. Camera quality can diff. If your switching to a blackberry. Think twice lol,however other manufacturers make good 5mp cameras. Like htc,or samsung.

what is the highest megapixel camera you can get ?







what is the highest megapixel camera i can get in the uk ?, and how much does it cost, where can i get it ?


Answer
You can custom make one as high as you need. The LSST is going to be a huge telescope with a rack of CCDs totalling 3.2 gigapixels.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a 5 megapixel camera good quality for a cell phone?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment