Saturday, September 14, 2013

Which camera Mobile phone is best to buy ?

3.2 megapixel camera mobiles
 on Blackberry Curve 8900 review | Camera & Internet
3.2 megapixel camera mobiles image



fair p


I want to buy mobile phone for my uncle who is a buisnessman as gift.I dont know much of mobiles and iam from chennai.I want to buy a good camera mobile which will have good look and many features like good resolution .my budget is around (+/-)15000.Your suggestions please.


Answer
Go for the nokia N73 it's a great phone with a 3.2 MegaPixel camera and has 20x zoom plus is Symbian based and has lots of cool 3rd party apps avaliable and has many more features plus i think the phone will fall under your budget!!!

What would be your guess on how much the new T-Mobile Sidekick 2009/Blade will be?




Crying Man


The Sidekick 2009/Blade will have a 3.2 megapixel camera & recording, music player, 3G network, full QWERTY keyboard, et cetra.

With that, how much do you think the Sidekick 2009/Blade will be?

Thank you very much.



Answer
I would guess it to be $400 retail before contract, $250 w/ contract. Hopefully, it comes out soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which camera Mobile phone is best to buy ?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment