Friday, September 13, 2013

What dslr camera should I buy?

best dslr camera under 800
 on View Canon Powershot SD850 IS / IXUS 950 IS Sample Photos
best dslr camera under 800 image
Q. I took a photography class this summer, unfortunately I was only able to use a point and shoot with good manual settings. looking at buying a dslr camera, and need a little help picking which one would be good for me. I know I want to shoot portraits with a short telephoto lens and I also like abstract photography, so I'd like macro lens. I really really like Canon, and would prefer to stay with that brand, and also stay under 800 dollars. Thanks!


Answer
I would recommend you Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
# Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
# 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XURPQS?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001XURPQS

Where can I buy a really good Digital DSRL camera for under 800?




Allie


I'm looking for a really really good camera because I want to get into photography and plus my mom's digital sucks, lol. Do you know where I could get one for under 800?


Answer
Do you know what a DSLR is? Of you do, then you should know that walmart and target sell several models for that price.

Btw, the D in DSLR stands for digital.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What dslr camera should I buy?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment