Thursday, September 12, 2013

Digital Camera Simulator to Teach Photography?

dslr camera simulator
 on Online dSLR Simulator Helps Teach Photography Basics
dslr camera simulator image



Hariharan


I would like to make video tutorials about basic and advanced photography. Is there any camera simulator which i can show the actual view finder view of a Canon DSLR camera? I just get camerasim when i google, and i am not very happy with that one. Any other simulator exist other than canon's eos software kit? Please advise.


Answer
http://camerasim.com/camera-simulator/

http://www.photonhead.com/simcam/

http://www.kamerasimulator.se/eng/?page_id=2

These are not Canon specific, but the camera make/model doesn't matter, the principles are the same.

Is megapixels more important or optical zoom in cameras?




bigpill0w


I really want to buy the Samsung NX1000. It have 20.3 megapixels but only 2.5 optical zoom. Is that consider bad or good? I am a beginner in photography and want to take nice pictures. Should I get a compact system camera like this one or a slr/dslr camera?
I am going to be traveling soon and I will be taking pictures of people, landscape, etc But I want to take pictures during concerts and that's why I'm worry about the zoom.



Answer
Actually the size of the senor is more important than the number of pixels jammed on a sensor

A 6 mp sensor in a dSLR will out perform any P&S camera no matter how many pixels are on it.

As noted, the focal range of an interchangeable lens is not relevant except that it provides you the range you need for the subjects you tend to shoot.

When I shoot landscapes and architecture, I use a 12-24 mm super wide angle lens which in the P&S genre is a 2x lens. When I shoot sports, I use a 200-400 mm lens which would also be called a 2x lens, but it is a telephoto

Here is a link that shows you what different lenses "see"

http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/lens/simulator/

If you want a single lens solution for your camera, you need to look for a 18-200 mm lens




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Digital Camera Simulator to Teach Photography?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment