Monday, September 9, 2013

What is the difference between VR lens and Sigma lens used in DSLR camera?

dslr camera kits
 on ... -Digital-Rebel-T2i-550D-18-MP-DSLR-Camera-Kit-w-EF-S-18-55mm-IS-Lens
dslr camera kits image



pradip


I'm looking to buy a DSLR camera but frequently come to my knowledge that some of them are VR lens and some Sigma lens. Any body help me to know the difference?


Answer
DSLR comes with a Kit lens so you have nothing to worry about.

What is the best DSLR Camera for a just starting out photographer?




Sportygirl


So I'm looking into getting a DSLR camera, I have done quite a bit of photography but just with the normal digital cameras. I'm supposed to be taking some SR pictures and some sports type pictures. I've always wanted to get a DSLR camera but just haven't had the money. What are the best kinds for people looking to take more pro pictures, but I don't wanna pay a ton of money! Thanks :)


Answer
The Nikon D3100 and the Rebel T3 are two good choices. For now, just get an 18-55 kit lens. But before buying a 600-whatver dollar camera, go to your local library and read some of the basic photography books they have.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between VR lens and Sigma lens used in DSLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment