Sunday, September 8, 2013

What is the difference between a photo shot at 5MP and 16MP?

highest mp camera cell phone
 on ... phones no contract cell phones unlocked cell phones accessories best
highest mp camera cell phone image



PKang


I'm debating on getting an iPod Touch 5th generation or a digital camera. Obviously a digital camera sounds better however, I just want to know how decent the iPod Touch 5th generation's still camera shots will be compared to a 16MP of a digital camera. I heard that I higher MP doesn't necessarily make it VERY good (after a certain MP there isn't really much of a difference?) Is it a matter of the size if I would want to print the photo out? Would I be missing out on A LOT if I took on the iTouch instead of a digital camera camera-wise?

Hope it didn't sound too confusing!

Thanks!



Answer
Your problem has more to do with the size of the sensor than how many pixels are jammed into a small sensor.

On pixels

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mpmyth.htm

Actual digital cameras perform much better than ANY cell phone cameras.

What is a reasonable # of mega pixels to expect?




hardcorepa


i need volunteers to bring their digital cameras to help me take pictures for documentation. i don't expect people to have extremely high resolution cameras for this but i need to set a minimum so that i don't wind up with a bunch of shity pictures from joe's cell phone or something of that nature.


Answer
7 MP is good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between a photo shot at 5MP and 16MP?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment