Monday, September 9, 2013

Good places to buy a DSLR Camera?

dslr camera qvc
 on Canon EOS 550D 18MP DSLR Camera w/ Twin Lens Kit Full HD Video & 8GB ...
dslr camera qvc image



Brian N


I am gonna get a new DSLR camera within the next couple of months. I have a P&S Camera, but want a DSLR because I want to get more into photography, and have my P&S as a backup camera. What I am wondering is this... is it better to buy a camera in a store like Best Buy or buy it from a TV shopping network such as HSN, QVC, ShopNBC. I know that in Best Buy, I can actually try out the camera for myself, where as I can't try it out if I buy it off one of the TV shopping networks. If I buy off a TV shopping network, I can make payments each month, whereas I go to Best Buy to get it, I will have to pay it all at once. I do not have a Credit Card. Should I try and apply for a Best Buy credit card before I buy the camera and use that to buy the camera from Best Buy and pay off my credit card bill or just buy from a TV shopping network.


Thank you :)



Answer
Window shop at Best Buy or Costco and check user reviews at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FDigital-SLRs-Camera-Photo%2Fb%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D515382011%26ref_%3Damb%255Flink%255F7386412%255F3&tag=3730042889-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

When it comes to DSLR cameras?




maverick91


Ok heres the deal. I've been looking at buying a DSLR camera for some time now. I've only really considered the Sony Alpha series (A300) and the Rebel XSI or XS. Today on QVC, i saw an olympus for $600 (i'll include the link) and it came with the camera, 2 lenses, card, case. My mom bought it without asking me and now its on its way. I thought to myself "what did you just do?" But i wanted to know if Olympus is junk, and/or if you pay extra for the canon/Sony name? Any opinions are MUCH appreciated

Links:

Camera Via Olympus Home
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1453

Camera via QVC:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-D-_-WAITLIST,TSV



Answer
Olympus is a camera company making imaging gear for more than 90 years. Olympus makes some great SLR cameras, film and digital. The Olympus E Series is the smallest and lightest DSLRs on the market, and they are packed with features. The deal you got is a great deal, I wish I could have got that on my E-510. Since Canon, Nikon and Sony are more popular brands, you do pay a premium for the name. Olympus is known as being a better value offering you more features for the same money and quality that compares with any other company out there. I love my Olympus cameras. You will get great images from yours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good places to buy a DSLR Camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment