Sunday, May 11, 2014

What is the best DSLR camera for a beginner?




Sophia


For the holidays, my mom is going to match me for a DSLR camera. I want her to buy my gift on Black Friday so that it'll be cheaper for the both of us. I have been taking photos using point and shoots and other digital cameras for a few years now. I really want one that is professional grade but one that's also pretty user friendly. I'm looking in the 200-600 range (regular price not sale price). I want a camera that's light weight but also really sturdy. Thanks! c: p.s. if you have any pics from the camera that you recommend, a link would be great!!


Answer
Rebel T3's are really good cheap beginner cameras and they are on sale. Rebel T3is are even better, but pricier. You can also get some great, exceptional quality with superzooms that are just that step right below DSLR like the SX50. I'm trying to decide between all of these. You can directly compare cameras and see which one wins here: snapsort.com/compare

help find me a dslr camera?




chunky mon


for my birthday i want to get a dslr camera but i dont know which one to get. i'm trying not to buy a really expensive one and i'm a beginner. But, i dont want like a suckish camera just beacuse i'm like a "beginner" becuase i can learn how to use it. The reason is that i'm going to be using this camera for a very long time until i upgrade. what's a good one that has good features and not "too cheap" if possible i would like one with a self cleaning lens if thats what it's called and preferably nikon or canon. thanks so much. MOST is like 460 ish i really want to stay in the 400 range. maybe find me a link thats on sale?


Answer
Canon T3 is the perfect camera for you! It is the most Popular entry level dslr and for a good reason! It has a 12.2 mp sensor allowing for very high quality images. It shoots full he video. It costs 499$ on amazon, 415$ on eBay. Has an interchangeable lense so you can swap out lenses for certain shots, and many more features! This would be the best camera for your price and your talent!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best DSLR camera for a beginner?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment