Sunday, May 11, 2014

What is the megapixel of iphone 5 camera?

Q. what is the megapixel of iphone 5 camera?


Answer
iphone camera 5 megapixel is the same with iphone 4

Android phone with 5 megapixel camera?




g


I'm not looking for the latest phones or features, all I want is an unlocked android phone with a 5 megapixel camera to use with my pre-paid T-Mobile. My wife has a Samsung Galaxy i5500 and that would work just fine for me had it had a better camera. Any suggestions?


Answer
i suggest Drphone for you. Drphone offers mobile phone repair and unlock service, especially excels in iPhone repair and unlocking. Drphone sells all kinds of mobile phones and accessories as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the megapixel of iphone 5 camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment