Tuesday, May 13, 2014

which cannon or nikon or sony DSLR camera is best for beginners?




love_god_1


im a photographer wannbe. im new to it. which cameras do you recommend? which brand is better for beginners? what points do i have to consider? additional infos might be helpful too. thanks so much in advance and goodluck.


Answer
Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Sony all make quality cameras....

Which one is best for you...? Really, only you can decide that...you are the one that is going to be using it.

I wouldn't recommend ever buying any camera without 'handling' it first...some cameras don't 'feel' that great when you hold them...and some are more awkward than others to 'navigate' their 'Menu' system and you might not be comfortable with the layout of the basic controls.

If you can't be bothered to read up on the different cameras and specifications on them, then visit a local camera store and talk it over with a sales assistant. You will be in a much better place after having a few cameras demonstrated and 'handling' them.

How good are the Sony brand DSLR cameras?




Photo Nut


I am looking for my first DSLR camera. Someone recommended Sony, because of the price. I am having trouble convincing my husband to shell out the money for the Canon EOS 50D I am wanting. I know it is a little advance for a first timer, but I am up for the challenge. Anyway I was wondering if someone could tell me a little more about the Sony cameras. thanks


Answer
The Sony DSLRs, like all DSLRs, are good cameras that give excellent results. Many argue one brand over others, but the reality is that the DSLRs are flagship products and must be high quality to support future sales for these companies. Specifically, Sony bought the camera business from Konica Minolta to offer these high end cameras and improve the overall quality of all the cameras they sell. Konica Minolta had a long history of producing great quality film cameras and some excellent digital ones. The Sony Alpha series becomes a continuation of that Konica Minolta line.

It's in your best interest to get out to some camera shops and handle the cameras. Ho they feel when you hold them is very important. Where I work, I was tasked with using the company Nikon D60 to take photos during the tour of a new facility. That camera did not fit my hand and my hand actually ended up cramping and hurt by the end. How that camera fit in my hand would be very important in my decision.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which cannon or nikon or sony DSLR camera is best for beginners?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment