Saturday, January 25, 2014

What is the cheapest but best quality digital camera?

65 megapixel camera
 on ... Cameras � FujiFilm AX550 (16 Megapixel, Point & Shoot Camera, Black
65 megapixel camera image



pinksandbe


i need to have it feature taking pics in black and white except for a certain color. Like for examply all the girls are wearing pink in the pic so their shirts will be the only color that shows, the rest in black and white. if you can find a camera can do that let me know. but if u can find a photoshop that is cheap or free that can do that, let me know. Thanks!


Answer
Photoscape is free and so is GIMP and you can do that in any of the 38 of the 40 free editing software and all the 12 super duper editors (that cost $800). all in all you can do it in any computer program, there is no need to get the 2 cameras that do that in camera.

There's a few canon compacts that do that. They are good cameras but that definitely limits you. They are full auto compacts, no flip screen, no control, low ISO, bad night shots, tiny- you will drop it, and so on and so on. You can get any pocket camera with all the features you want and do the color splash for fun on the computer. or get a $50,000 65 megapixel Hasselblad and do that on the computer. People have been doing that on the computer for 10 years. or more. Canon put it in a camera directly in July.

What steps should I take to start my own on-the-side photography business?




Mike


I have a Sony DSC-R1 camera, plenty of memory sticks, and Abode Photoshop CS2. I have lots of experience in taking photos for personal use, but how do I break into the business side of photography? I want to do weddings, parties, events, etc.


Answer
First of all, you won't make it in the business with a camera that doesn't have an interchangeable lense. It's a sad fact, but true. No matter what megapixel or digital zoom it comes with.

That aside, first you need to be good enough to the point, where it's fair of you to charge customers for your service. Photographing for personal use isn't good enough. So, that means you need to get some experience. The best option out there is to get an apprenticeship with a local photographer, whose style you enjoy and admire. Spend a few years with him/her and learn the trade. You'll also get an insight into the photography business and see if it's what you really want. Running your own business isn't easy and isn't always fun. Trust me on this, you'll give up a LOT of your own personal time with family and friends and you will lose a lot of sleep getting it running. If you can't get an apprenticeship, invest into books and courses. Links to all books and resources are listed below. Two great organizations to learn are Professional Photographers of America (which also offers apprenticeships) and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. Each organization offers great benifits such as courses, learning materials, networking, etc.

So, now you have about a years worth of professional education behind you, now what? You need to invest into equipment. A professional 3 light setup is going to run you close to $1500. Photogenic is the #1 used lighting system in the professional business. I believe about 88% of us use it. If you do weddings, having a portrait background is a must for formals. I'd reccomend canvas backgrounds as they are creaseless (if handled correctly) and not too pricey. Also, you need to figure out how you are going to handle all your printing. Are you going to invest $20,000 into printers or have a lab? TPI Photo is a great lab that I've always loved and will reccomend to anyone. What albums are you going to offer for weddings? I use Albums Inc for all my wedding albums, specifically the line of Renaissance albums they offer as Renaissance produces some of the top albums in the industry.

How are you going to advertise? Word of mouth is how I started and that alone generated 65% of my business (I now handle almost 70 weddings a year). Then I started off with small flyers that I passed out. I quickly purchased business cards to pass out at any oppertunity possible. Shortly after I had a couple weddings, I purchased tri-fold brochures. Now, I run ads in the yellow pages, 3 times a day on the radio, and once a week on the television. I also attend at least 5 bridal shows (the best way to get your name out) in my area a year. You'll get close to 200 brides visiting you. I also network with local florists, wedding planners, honeymoon spots, reception areas, etc. I now have an 6'x8' sign out in front of my hom studio and one billboard on the way into town.

Now, are you going to have a studio or just run it out of your house? If you have an official business you need to register as your services are tax free and a photography studio is tax exempt. Also, if your name isn't in the studio name, you have to pay for it. You also have to start saving up any receipt for business to use for tax deductions. Also figure out sewage, electric, gas, water, heating, mileage, the space that you take up in your house, etc for tax deductions also.

I could spend more time, but if you want more help, email me: chris@wise-photos.net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest but best quality digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment