Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to upload pictures from 35mm slr camera to computer?

slr camera 35mm
 on ... Maxxum 9 Professional 35mm SLR Camera (Body Only) | Pro DiG1TaL
slr camera 35mm image



Claudia C.


I have a fully manual 35mm slr camera and have taken beautiful pictures with it. Is there anyway that I can get those pictures on a disc, memory card, etc. when I go to the store to get my film developed? If so, how do I do that? I want to be able to save them to my computer and post them on various websites.


Answer
Most processors will include your photos on disc if you ask nicely.

Otherwise, it's scanning your prints/negatives individually - possible, but not much fun.

What is the difference between two camera brands?




Anon


I have chosen to take a photo class which has a requirement of either a slr camera or a 35mm camera. I was wondering what the difference between the camera's are and which is a better pick. Also, where can I get one of these camera for a reasonable price.


Answer
An slr camera uses 35mm film. If it's a digital camera you want they start at about $500 for the
Canon t3.

An slr film camera is available from several different companies and they start at about $150.
With film the body isn't so important because they all do the same thing. With a dslr there can be many differences in the body and it is very important.

Also the lens(s) you choose will be important. More so for the film camera but still quite important for the digital camera.

Bottom line: What's your budget? Can you affort $500 for a dslr? Do you want digital or film?
These are all questions you have to answer. Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to upload pictures from 35mm slr camera to computer?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment