Saturday, January 25, 2014

Looking for a quality dslr with a fair price?

dslr camera 1080p hd video
 on 18MP Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera Boasts Full HD Recording | Tech Pinger
dslr camera 1080p hd video image



Seth Lipta


Want a dslr that shoots in 1080p HD video, obviously inter changeable lenses and manual focus, I know some cameras have automatic color correctors, I want this to be able to turn this feature OFF. Lastly it should be under 500 dollars. Thanks guys!


Answer
There aren't any at that price. The only decent camera I know of, dslr type, at that price is the
Canon 1000D which I own - but it doesn't do video.

I also have a Canon 500D which does do video but at retail it's about $700.

Do you know anything about photo editing in software? If you did you'd understand that there's really no such thing as a "color corrector". That would be a lazy person's way of taking snaps - not photos.

What you're apparently not understanding is that dslr cameras, like their earlier cousins the slr line of film cameras, are intended for serious photography - not snaps. If you're interested enough in a dslr to properly learn the camera and take serious photos then edit them for color, among other things, you'll be ready for one.

What is the best camera for HD video?




Elijah


Hi, I like to create videos on youtube, and I'm trying to get to the next level. I was considering purchasing a DSLR but i'm not sure that would be best for video. If you could suggest a good camera for $200-$500 with 1080p HD that will last that would be awesome.


Answer
Nikon has a great DSLR and takes great pics as well as video. I would look into something like that or the just get a decent video camera instead of a DSLR. I would suggest reading up on the video cameras and see if you can get a deal on Amazon, Ebay, or even one of the auction sites like Quibitz , bestpennysell.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a quality dslr with a fair price?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment