Monday, January 20, 2014

Does anyone know of a product like belt clip that can be attached to the tripod socket of a dslr for quick rel?

dslr camera holster
 on Details about Vanguard Outlawz 17Z Holster DSLR Camera Bag / Case NEW
dslr camera holster image



martinmrma


I am thinking of a cotton carrier system from cottoncarrier.com but having the camera at your side like a gun holster.


Answer
Try the Spider Holster. Looks to be available soon.
http://www.spiderholster.com/

I am looking for a backpack where i can put my DSLR camera and books at the same time. what backpack ia that?




CHARLIE BR


ive been searching for a backpack that can hold my college books and Canon xs rebel with my lenses in one whole bag. if anyone knows what kind of backpack please help me out


Answer
Below, I listed some links that may help. The first 3 are to brands who make camera bags of various kinds. The last is to eBags which is worth searching and has some good photos so you can see the layout of the bags to see if they fit a need.

You may want to also consider a smaller camera holster bag to hold your Canon XS Rebel for added protection and put it in the backpack with the books (1st link below takes to a page listing a variety of holster type camera bags).

Hope this helps.

Mark




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of a product like belt clip that can be attached to the tripod socket of a dslr for quick rel?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment