Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is the cheapest way to get a digital SLR camera?

slr camera deals
 on store deals archive discounted cheap deals digital slr camera deals
slr camera deals image



Ja


And don't say steal it!
I am a student photographer, and I used a standard canon digital camera, but I wan't something with more optical zoom that can be digital. I already have a canon film slr that my mom used to have, and frankly it is quite old and a hassle to carry around. I decided it might be best if I went ahead and invested in an slr, but i know those are extremely pricey! So, do you know where the best deals are for slr cameras, both on and offline?

Or, if not, do you know what the best slr STYLED digital cameras are that are out there?

Thank you so much!



Answer
Depending on how serious you are into photography and what type of photography you are doing. I would personally recommend a second hand or refurbished digital SLR for starters. I bought mine second hand and paid only 1/4th of the original price.I own Canon EOS 10D,you can see some of my photography on my website.

Then for the lens, the only problem with second hand is to be very very careful. You'll need to check and make sure that the glass has no marks and there is no dust inside, otherwise buy a new lens. Oh as you said you have a canon film slr, if it has autofocus lenses, you can use them with the digital slr so buy a body only and use existing lenses.

Also note that, because the digital slr doesn't have sensor same size as 35mm, so whichever lens you use, you have to multiply it by 1.6 so for example 17mm lens will be converted to approx 27mm on digital slr.

Hope this helps.

P.S. : To start a photography as a student, none of the compact digital or bridge cameras will help, u'll need digital slr (depending on how serious you are as i said). Otherwise yes there are some digital bridge cameras which provides you with almost all features of an SLR but too slow and quality is not same. A canon bridge camera for example is Canon PowerShot G series or Canon PowerShot S2IS.

Where can I find a good deal on a Nikon Digital SLR Camera?




astrogemn


I just finished a photography class and just loved it! I want my own camera now, and want either a Nikon D40 or D60 Digital SLR Camera. Is there much difference between them? and where can I find a really good deal on one?


Answer
You can subscribe to the camera feed on http://www.thriftfeeds.com and it will let you know about great deals for SLR cameras going on around the web.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest way to get a digital SLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment