Saturday, January 11, 2014

What is a camera that looks really fancy?

dslr camera harness
 on ... Leather Ergonomic Stabilizing Hand Grip Strap for Digital SLR Cameras
dslr camera harness image



Billian


I want a medium quality digital camera that looks like a DSLR. It's sort of a weird request, but I think it would be cool to look like I had a cool expensive camera.


Answer
You might be interested in 'bridge cameras', which have DSLR features but use a permanently-attached lens. Example series include:
- Canon PowerShot G and SX
- Nikon Coolpix P
- Olympus SP
- Panasonic DMC-FX, -FZ

I think the other guys are misinterpreting "medium quality". "Medium format" refers to cameras that have sensors larger than 35mm, and as such are much higher quality.

[add] lol, one of the idiot spammers thinks you're asking about medium size dog harnesses.

How should I place my camera in my case?




Amanda J


I have a DSLR with the standard kit lens which recently got jammed and is completely useless now. I'm beginning to wonder (I never dropped it) if it had something to do it the way I put it in the case. I would always put it with the lens at the bottom of the case. Could the weight of my camera on the lens possibly be the reason why it jammed? I've been doing this every time I put it in, but now I'm wondering if it would be better if I put my lens facing up? Or does it not matter?


Answer
I honestly don't think the orientation matters that much. Your camera could have failed for any number of reasons. If you think mechanical shock for transport was the cause, I suggest you buy a camera bag with a suspension unit for the SLR. I own a Case Logic Sling Bag which has this special brace that holds your camera "in the air" away from the sides of your case. Case Logic uses this suspension harness in other designs as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a camera that looks really fancy?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment