Tuesday, January 7, 2014

How good is a 12.0 megapixle web camera?

megapixel web camera
 on Samsung S8300 spotted: 8 Megapixel Soul anyone? - The UK Mobile Phone ...
megapixel web camera image



waverboy5


I have this digital 10 megapixle camera that takes pictures and it is great and the pictures come out crystal clear. Now I am looking to get a webcam for myself and I saw one that said 12.0 megapixles. My question is- How good is 12.0 megapixles? Is it worse or better then 10 megapixles and what is the difference between the two? Is the quality on 12.0 megapixles any good? (is it like HD or something?)


Answer
It is about 20% better than your 10 megapixel camera. However, the only place you'd really be able to tell the difference is if you print out the pictures on a 8.5x11 piece of paper with a good printer, otherwise you'd never know. For a webcam I don't know why you'd need anything over 2 megapixels, (your monitor isn't that big,) but for a regular digital camera it could be nice.

720p is 1 megapixel and 1080p is 2 megapixels, so it (and your existing one,) are several times better than HD. (HD isn't a particularly high standard, it is just better than what it replaced.)

how can I get my polaroid digital camera work as a web-cam?




motherfour


I have been wanting to use my 6.0 megapixel camera as my web cam. Have done everything that the instructions tell me still nothing. can anyone help me?


Answer
You can't, the USB interface on digital cameras is purely for data transfer, it just goes straight to the flash storage in the card or built into the camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How good is a 12.0 megapixle web camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment