Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What to use to record singing for youtube?

5 megapixel camera phone
 on ... Electronic Optical to Supply 8-Megapixel Camera Lens for iPhone 5
5 megapixel camera phone image



d tang


I tried to record some singing just now, and I couldn't find anything but a 5.0 megapixel camera, and a cell phone, and my voice came out like crap on it (much lower pitched, squeaking). What's the best thing to use to record voice?


Answer
You can either:

> get a microphone (whichever really) and download legally Audacity program (simple but good) for your PC

or

> get a camera and film yourself while singing

... and upload it on YouTube!

Good luck!

Is there a 5 megapixel or better camera phone compatible with Verizon?




Neat-O Guy


Are there any 5MP or better camera phones that will work with the Verizon network? The best I've been able to find is the 3.0MP FlipShot, but I want something comparable to a real camera (like many T-Mobile phones).


Answer
i believe blackberry phones for verizon have a 5.0 mega pixel

i have the dare, and it is 3.2 mega pixels... honestly i think it is even clearer then my nikon digital camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to use to record singing for youtube?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment