Friday, January 10, 2014

What's the difference between a DSLR and a typical digital camera?

dslr camera info
 on DSLR Camera Info: Canon 550d Dslr Camera Reviews Australia Canon
dslr camera info image



Vin Tage


I am new to photography, so there are tons of things I would like to know. Of course, I am aware of the fact that DSLR cameras have bigger and better lenses, but I would like to get some more info.


Answer
Flexibility, Expandability, and Reproducibility.

So you have a larger sensor.
A mount that accepts different lenses.
A through the lens viewing system.
Various inputs so allowing you to connect extra equipment to the camera.
As you move up the ranges you also get higher quality (more expensive) components used in their manufacture to improve performance and durability!

How should I go about selling my DSLR Camera?




Karl K


I'm trying to sell my Sony A-300 DSLR Camera with extra lenses, external flash, cable releases, carrying case, and everything. It's all very nice and new, no problems. I cannot do eBay and Craigslist keeps sending me spam. What should I do?
I am looking to sell everything for about $700



Answer
I think there is a way for you to sell on Amazon and you may want to check that out.

Also, below are 2 links to photo.net, that has a large online photo community and there is a classified area where you can sell equipment. First link goes to the main web page for the site and the 2nd link should take you to the page where there is DSLR sales.

Another option to check is in your coummity, look for local camera clubs and colleges that have photography classes. You can make a flyer and get the info to these groups that could have an interest.

Hope this helps.

Mark




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between a DSLR and a typical digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment