Saturday, January 11, 2014

What's the best camera for commercial use?

dslr camera under 400
 on Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Nikon Cameras - DSLR ...
dslr camera under 400 image



Danielle


I will be taking before and after pictures of homes that have been refurbished and then putting them on my company's website. I'm looking for a digital camera under $400.00. I don't even know where to start! Should I get a point and shoot camera or something else? I know next to nothing about cameras and there are so many options. What should I be looking for?


Answer
First of all, I recommend that you get a DSLR instead of a point and shoot camera. A DSLR camera gives you far more professional photographs as well as you can upgrade you lens for different type of photography. Based on your purpose for a camera, I recommend that you get a camera to shoot professional photos for your website and this is what a DSLR camera will do. Remember, the quality of the pictures on your website will give people a sense of legitimacy.

I realize that you want to spend under $400, unfortunately a DSLR camera with a lens will be slightly over that. I personally recommend hat you get the Canon Rebel T3 camera- it is a very good camera, but what matters most with DSLR camera, is the lens that you have attached.. This camera comes with the 18-55mm IS II Lens which would be perfect for your close up shots of houses. In the future if you want to take other images , eg landscape, portrait etc, you can easily buy another lens for that purpose.. But for now, focus on your primary job to be completed..

This camera is being sold at amazon for $428.99 which i think is an awesome price for such camera.
I implore you to get it.
You can see more here >>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004J3Y9U6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004J3Y9U6&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20

What affordable camera should I buy for nature shots?




theoneando


I'm working in Yellowstone National Park this summer and plan on taking a lot of nature shots, but I'm trying to find the best camera for under $400. Any suggestions?


Answer
Pay a little bit more and get Nikon D40 DSLR.You can get it for $413.It is an excellent camera that take great picture.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KJQ1DG?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000KJQ1DG

or if you want point & shoot camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 is a good choice.10MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and Panasonic use a premium 27mm wide-angle Leica lens that take incredible photos
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CCLBSU?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001CCLBSU




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best camera for commercial use?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment