Monday, November 11, 2013

Need help figuring out how to do pictures on canon rebel XSI?

dslr camera cage
 on DSLR Cage More Accessories � CheesyCam
dslr camera cage image



Davis F


I just bought a canon rebel xsi. I will start out by saying that I am not a photographer. Just a mother of 3 boys who was tired of always missing key moments because my point and shoot camera took to long to get the shot. I have always enjoyed taking pictures. I have been able to take some really good nature shots by just trying to learn the functions. Please keep in mind that this is my very first DSLR camera and I am very new to everything. What I am trying to figure out is how to do certain pictures. I would really love to take pictures of my kids with a blurred background. I love the look of those pictures. It really makes the person stand out. I just can't figure out exactly how to do this. I just have the basic lens that came with the package. It says that it is a EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS. Can I take those type of pictures with that lense? I have read where some people say that you are suppose to use a macro lense, but like I said I am not by any means a photographer, nor do I know much about it. Therefore I want to try to learn everything I can about one lense before going out and trying to buy another one. Also it came with a book that talked about how I could take a picture of a caged animal and make it look like there is no cage. It said to set my lense to telephoto, but I can't figure out how to set it to telephoto. Any help about learning how to use this camera to take great pictures would be helpful. Thank you.
Sorry I think I may have put the wrong Camera. It is a EOS Canon Rebel XS



Answer
First thing to do is read the manual thoroughly and then read it again slowly and as you are reading it have the camera to hand so you can get totally familiar with the controls and where they are.
Second thing is to invest in a couple of books on basic photography.
You can get them on amazon cheaply.

Also check out sites like http://digital-photography-school.com/digital-photography-tips-for-beginners

Don't try and run before you can walk. Don't expect to get things as you want until you know exactly how to do these things.
The things you are asking mean knowing about depth of field and how to achieve it. To know that you need to know about aperture, focus, focal length etc.
you will NOT find that out on here.
You WILL find that out by reading and learning about it properly.

What do I need to make my own personal photography studio?




Ree/Ah/Na


I was planning on making a photography studio in an extra room in my home. It would be for personal use, such as using for my friends and family, and such.

What exactly do I need to make a photography studio? I know that equipment is expensive, but whatever isn't too pricey would be great. I also know maybe I could buy a few backdrops. What about lighting umbrellas or boxes? There's so much stuff I need to know about making a studio; so much equipment, and concepts.

I do have a DSLR camera, but I feel like I know nothing, and I need to get a jump start on learning what is included in a photography studio, and everything else. I want to be a professional photographer. The thing is, I'm already a sophomore in high school, and I still have so much more to learn, it's becoming overwhelming that I won't learn it all before college is over. Can someone help? I'd be extremely grateful!



Answer
You need to buy some basic camera equipments and studio too..
you could have some great camera equipments and accessories to make some great photographs.

"Cineultima" can be one of the reference for you..

This can be an amazing job for you. DSLR rigs, accessories, cage or kits, boom pole, lens are some basic requirements for a photographer.

For film making industry, the quality of film production equipment is first and foremost thing. There are many companies offline and online that sell these equipments but there is no comparison with cineultima.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help figuring out how to do pictures on canon rebel XSI?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment